Tuesday 8 October 2013

Across the Pond....

Mahogany Teakwood

I love America. Vegas is one of my all time favourite places. And America sure does beauty bumf well.

Today it is all about Bath & Body Works.

I have long been a fan of their super cute purse friendly hand sanitizers, but when my parents ventured across the pond this Summer it was a candle that was top of my list.

Mahogany Teakwood is described as a cozy blend of mahogany, cedarwood and oak, highlighted by delicate lavender and geranium notes.

Sounds lovely doesn't it. TBH my nose and sense of smell isn't too sophisticated. One thing I do know for sure, this is Abercrombie in a bottle. 



B.E.A.Utiful

Close your eyes and smell the candle and you could be in Abercrombie (we all know how dark it is in there, so it really isn't that much of a stretch!). 

A candle that smells like a hot sexy man? Yes please!

I have three of the mini candles, and it does take quite a while for the smell to spread around the room, and I live in a small flat!

So the 3 wick candle is #1 on my Christmas list at the moment.

Available from Bath and Body Works 
And for those stuck in the UK, good ole' trust Ebay

1 comment: