Sunday 18 November 2012

B.I.Y.

Beautify It Yourself


I use my hands a lot when applying makeup so I like to keep bottles of anti-bac handy. You can get some really cute products from America but the ones they sell this side of the pond can be somewhat lacking. I have decided to transfer my gel from the ugly little bottle Boots provided me with to a much more attractive soap dispenser. I got mine from Asda, I think?! But there are loads of really pretty options out there to suit all kinds of bedroom styles! The product dispensers out very nicely and ensures to keep those mitts clean, who said functionality couldn't be pretty too?

Zara home do some of my favourite designs, check these out:


http://www.zarahome.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category/zarahomegb/en/zarahomegb/269522/Accessories

Do you have any B.I.Y suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment