Thursday 18 October 2012

Hair Care Hero

Umberto Giannini Spa Rituals Detoxifying Shampoo

I have really difficult hair. It gets greasy really easily and is so picky when it comes to what shampoo it likes. It is like I am dealing with a troublesome toddler. 

I really struggle to lift certain shampoos out of the back of my hair, most of them just sit there through rigorous rinsing, refusing to budge, and leave a tacky residue even when my hair is dry.

I have tried all the clarifying shampoos under the sun but most of them stripped my hair of any moisture leaving it dry and lack lustre.

Umberto Giannini Spa Rituals Detoxifying Shampoo is a godsend for my hair.







What They Say: Umberto Giannini Spa Rituals Detoxifying Shampoo is a deliciously fragranced daily cleanser with purifying extracts of rosemary and thyme to gently remove product build up and refresh and invigorate the scalp.

What I Say: First of all I love the look of the bottle not going to lie I am a bit of a sucker for pretty things. Secondly the smell is simply divine. It reminds me of an expensive spa, very luxurious! 

The product foams up nicely and washes out easily. It is gentle enough to use everyday without stripping the hair of its natural moisture. I find my hair dries in such a nice way when I use this shampoo, straight, sleek and most importantly clean!

The bottle lasts foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my last one lasted me the whole of the summer and that included when I was travelling and washing my hair literally every day. 

You should give this a go if you use a lot of other products in your hair and find they build up a lot or if you just love the feel of freshly laundered hair!

Pick it up for £5.61 from Boots

Whats your favourite shampoo? Have you tried any clarifying products before?

No comments:

Post a Comment