Thursday 18 October 2012

Trials and Tribulations...

Week 2

Hi everyone!

So I thought i'd update you all on how my skin care trial is going. In case you don't know I am religiously using my Clarisonic, Eve Lom Cleanser and Alpha H Liquid Gold every night and day to see if these three supposed skin care heroes really can make a dramatic difference to my skin.



So here is what I think so far: I have been using Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser with my Clarisonic in the morning, this is mainly because the Eve Lom is just too damn expensive to use twice a day! But also I really like the way the Biore works with the Clarisonic they make my skin feel really really soft and not too tight and dry.

I love love love my Eve Lom. I know it is quite a long process and if you are someone who just wants to wash and go it probably isn't the one for you. You apply the product to your dry face, rub in, then with the muslin cloth and hot as you can handle press it against your face for 5 seconds. Repeat this for three times and then wash off with cool water. To be honest it doesn't take longer than five minutes and it feels very luxurious, like a home spa treatment every day! Again the Eve Lom makes my skin feel incredibly clean and super super soft.

I have been applying my Alpha H Liquid Gold every other night. Other reviewers have commented on a tingling feeling when it first makes contact with the skin this is not something I have noticed but then I do not have particularly sensitive skin. This product is very drying and I have upped the amount of moisturizer I use in the morning as a consequence. However I really do think it is starting to make a difference!

Last week I had several spots above my lip and around my jaw line these have all cleared up! I have had a slight breakout on my forehead which is strange because this is not typically a problem area so I'll have to wait and see what happens there. But so far so good!

Have you used any of these products before, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment