Monday 6 May 2013

Rant or Rave?

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

When it comes to painting my nails I'm not such a chip of the ole' block. My mothers obsessive base and top coat strokes of genius have not been passed onto me in the genetic lottery- hence why my nails, well, chip a lot.

Half-on, half-off nail varnish is not a good look. For anyone. Which is why Seche Vite Dry Fast is the top coat to top all others. I take my (top) hat off to it, I will never be without it again.

They Say it is specially formulated to penetrate through varnish to the base coat, forming a single solid coating over the nail plate for a much more durable finish. 
Sounds like a bit of a mouthful to me. However their claims that it is resistant to chipping and peeling I can vouch for. I had a rather horrible experience with a certain Essie polish the other week. Sans top coat part of the polish peeled off into my eyeball when I was rubbing my eyes. It took the meaning of pink eye to a whole new level.

All I can say is, if you haven't got Seche Vite yet get your (probably chipped) hands on it now. A week later my varnish has only just started to chip, and I think that is more to do with my nails growing. My talons were coming up trumps compared to my mum and sisters manicured pair. It dries super quick, making me change my 'nails take all day to dry' belief (but don't tell my boyfriend- I'll still use 'but my nails are wet' as an excuse to not help wash up). It doesn't drag or streak the wet polish underneath, and dries down to a high gloss, could be mistaken for Shellac, finish. 

What more could you ask for?

A week later, still going strong

A much needed lick of paint

£9.00 Get It Here

Do you think Seche Vite have nailed the top coat polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment